Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Gorgeous CASEd card swap

Here's a beautiful card that my friend Glenda CASEd from one of the Stampin'Up! Artisan team members last summer.  I can't believe I forgot to share this card earlier.  It's so beautiful.  


I do not remember which Stampin'Up! Artisan member this came from, I really wish I did.  
Glenda used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous photopolymer stamp set with Watercolor Paper and an Aqua Painter.  She fussy cut the flowers, added some Glitter Enamel Dots and Gold Metallic Thread for accents, as well as the Gold Glimmer Paper with die cut leaves.  

If you are looking for great products for your crafting needs, shop online at Stampinup.com and you should check out the Stampin'Up! Pinterest boards too!



There are always so many fun ideas my demonstrator friends and I share.  I hope you enjoy the ideas too.  Soon Stampin'Up! demonstrators will get a sneak peek at the new Annual Stampin'Up! catalog!  As well as the retiring list of products that will be going away with this catalog at the end of May.  Please check the Stampin'Up! website on Monday, April 9th for the retiring items, they will be going fast, so get yours ordered before they are gone.  

If you join Stampin'Up! now, you will get to pre-order new Stampin'Up! products before they the catalog goes live on June 1st.  Contact me for more information.

I love Stampin'Up! and would love to share it with you. Whether you to join or re-join, the Starter Kit is a great deal. If you have questions, please email me. I'm happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...