Thursday, April 12, 2018

Easy Scallop Tap Topper Treats

My friend Jan made some fun treats at the Stamp Camp in March and it reminded me how much I enjoy making these sweet little treats.  I've made so many different versions of these treats.  I made these treats to thank co-workers for helping with an event I did recently.  
Easy Treat Holders using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
I used the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper in the Occasions catalog for these treats with the Label Me Pretty stamp set (in Wood or Clear).

This treat holder really is so easy to make!  Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch with paper that is just under 2 inches wide.  Score 2 score marks 1 inch apart in the middle and punch both ends.  There are many candies and chocolates that will fit in the 1 inch area.   Then tie it closed with a pretty ribbon.  
HINT:  Use a glue dot to hold the candy in place.   

I used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch with the saying, and the Layering Circle Framelits Dies for the Basic Black and Sugarplum circles.
Easy Treat Holders using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
The treats are tied off with ribbon and bakers twine at the top.  These treats are so easy to put together, you should try some.  

I love Stampin'Up! and would love to share it with you. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I'm happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can JOIN NOW or EMAIL ME.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...