Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Cards, Tags and More

I wanted to share a few things that I got from friends this year.  I love the creativity of others and wanted to share it with you.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

Look at this beautiful card from my friend Dawn.  I LOVE this card, how beautiful!  It sparkles and 3D. I do believe it was one of my favorite cards this year. 

Dawn used the Hearts Come Home Bundle available in Clear* or Wood* mount stamps with dies.  The bundle saves you 10%, but the bundle price will end with this catalog.
This is last-chance items, available while supplies last. After January 2, 2018, it will no longer be available. 

And here is another wonderful gift from Dawn.  I love the wine tag!  
The Half Full Clear mount stamp set is also available in Wood mount.  This is a wonderful set, just imagine all the fun you can have crafting with this set.  


This sweet card with soaps and bath salts was a wonderful gift to receive.  My friend Laurie Hendren made all of it!  Yep, she makes her own soaps and salts.  I feel so lucky!

The Beautiful You stamp set is available in Clear Mount or Wood mount and is from the Annual Stampin'Up! catalog.  


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
Tammie

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...