Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Painted Harvest Sympathy Card

Here's a pretty card I made for my mom, she wanted a nice sympathy card for a friend.  I love how versatile the sunflowers are in the Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.


Card Recipe:


The Painted Harvest Stamp Set is a great set for many occasions. Anyone would love this sunflower-themed set!  But it's so versatile, it's not just for the Fall.
Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set

Here are a few more ideas using the Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  

Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...