Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Painted Harvest Card Swap

Here's a swap card I made with a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator swap group, I just love the Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog!

I'm heading to Salt Lake City this week to attend Stampin'Up! On Stage.  I can't wait to share all the fun ideas when I get back!!

I made this fun fold card for a card swap in September, but I guess I am just now getting around to sharing it.  We also made this card at my Fall card class. Contact me to make fun cards at my next class.  
Measurements:
Card 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"  and score at 2" and 4-1/4"
Early Espresso 3-1/2" x 4-1/4"
Whisper White 3-3/8" x 4-1/8"
Painted Autumn DSP 2" x 5-3/8"




Card Recipe:


The Painted Harvest Stamp Set is a great set for many occasions. Anyone would love this sunflower-themed set!  But it's so versatile, it's not just for the Fall.
Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set

Here are a few more ideas using the Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  

Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...