Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tabs for Everything Pocket Card

Have you seen the Tabs for Everything Photopolymer Bundle in the Stampin'Up! catalog?  This bundle has so many fun options.  Just imagine what you can do with this stamp set and punch. 

This card was copied right out of the Stampin'Up! catalog, page 43. I loved this sweet little card and wanted to recreate it. I was going to try on my own to figure out the measurements  but I found a great video from Wendy Cranford on this exact card. She has some great tips and tricks to share on how to easily make this card.  Here's Wendy's blog post with video on the card.  

I used the Stampin' Trimmer, just like Wendy, it really does make this card easy to trim and score.  I changed my measurements for my card though.  I wanted to make it bigger, and had to tweak the measurements a few times so that the card would fit in a regular Stampin'Up! envelope.  I listed my measurements below.


  • Use the Stampin' Trimmer to cut and score, it's easy to rotate and get exact measurements  
  • Calypso Coral 4-1/4" x 9-3/4", scored at 5"
  • Turn 90 degrees and score at 1/4" on both of the long sides
  • Fold in half and use the 1-1/2" Circle Punch on the shorter side
  • Cut a small triangle out at the center fold, then trim off the 1/4" sides on the side where you did not use the circle punch

Use Tear and Tape on the 1/4" edge then fold to adhere to make the pocket


Card Recipe:
  • Calypso Coral 4-1/4" x 9-3/4", scored at 5"
  • Whisper White 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
  • Scraps of Soft Sky Scrap, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
  • Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 1" x 3-3/4"

Supplies:


This great bundle includes the Tabs for Everything stamp set and Circle Tab punch. Bundle and save 10% when you buy both together Tabs for Everything Photopolymer Bundle.
Tabs for Everything Photopolymer Bundle
Tabs for Everything stamp set
After I made this card I also made a version using the Coffee Break Suite.  Once you make 1, these pocket cards are pretty easy to make.  Just change your colors and have fun!


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...