Sunday, June 18, 2017

High Tide Card from a friend

I really love the High Tide stamp set from Stampin'Up! It has become one of my go to stamp sets.  Here's an easy card from my friend Jeanne Treptow.  It's a fast and easy card to put together.  

Jeanne used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies for the oval, stamping her scene in Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Marina Mist.  I love the way she stamped the saying as a background on the card front.  The saying is from a retied and beloved set Thoughtful Branches. But Stampin'Up! has many great sayings in their stamp sets, so you could easily substitute another saying.
Supplies: 
High Tide stamp set  $26.00 - 143006
This stamp set comes with 16 stamps, suggested clear blocks: a, b, c, h

Contact me with any questions, leave a comment too.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...