Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Basket Builder Thank You Card

Easter is a fun time of year, I love all the bunnies!  Okay, so this card does not have a bunny, but it's a fun card from my friend Jenny Kahn.  She made this card for a demonstrator swap using products from the Occasions catalog.  I thought you would all enjoy this idea with Easter coming so soon.  Even though it's a Thank You card, wouldn't it make a great Easter Basket too?  
Jenny's card was a fun and bright idea using the Basket Builder Framelits Dies with card stock and Designer Series Paper.  It's a beautiful Spring basket.

Contact me with any questions, leave a comment too.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...