Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here's a fun past card idea for St. Patrick's Day.  I loved the shamrock card and just had to share it again.  This card can be recreated with either Heart Punches or framelit dies.

 Shamrock Tutorial easy to make!
Garden Green card stock using hearts.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ORIGINAL POST WITH DIRECTIONS.



Please contact me with any questions.



During Sale-A-Bration there's even more FREE!  

SHOP--Earn free SAB product with every $50 you spend
HOST--place an order, or host a party and with your total of $250 or more 
get an extra $25 in hostess benefits
JOIN--Sign up during SAB and pick 2 additional stamp sets with your Starter Kit!  
Now that $99 Starter Kit has even more value!! CLICK HERE


Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...