Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Swap Card

Here's another fantastic Halloween card swap from my swap group. Sorry, I was out of town and didn't get this posted sooner.  But I had to share photos of Britney Best's card.  
I love how Britney made this card using the Bundle Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies and Spooky Fun Stamp Set.  Did you know when you buy the bundle you'll save 10%, only $36.75 for both of these great products!! Photopolymer stamps with dies 144437.
I've seen lots of ideas using the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies  but this is one of my favorites.  I can think of some many different ideas to use the dies and stamps.  And this awesome tree can be used for so much more than just Halloween.  

Here are the 2 Halloween cards from our Holiday swap.  Jenny Kahn (left) and Britney Best (right).  I always enjoy seeing everyones fun ideas when we swap cards. 

Spooky Fun Stamp Set & Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies

And here are all the cards in our Holiday card swap.  I'll post close up photos of the rest soon.  Hope you have a great week!


Imagine all the fun you can have with products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. 



Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...