Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween Card Swap

I just love our swap group!!  I did a card swap with some wonderful ladies in September.  We swapped different ideas from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. And it is filled with great products!
Here's the card swaps from our Holiday Catalog Card Swap last month.  There's a great assortment of Halloween, Fall and Christmas cards.
Here are 2 really fun Halloween cards.  Jenny Kahn (left) and Britney Best (right).  And below I have close up's up Jenny's card.  It's a fun 3-d card that will fold down to fit in an envelope.  I know Jenny got the idea from another demonstrator, she copied the other person's christmas card similar to this and made this fabulous Halloween card.  

Here's a few photos to show more details of this card.  I love how Jenny made it!





I love the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set available in  Clear-Mount or Wood-Mount.
This stamp set coordinates and works great with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  
Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear or Wood stamp set

There's also a Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and you can bundle it with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to save 10% – Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle.



Imagine all the fun you can have with products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. 



Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...