Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog starts today!!  I'm so excited for all the great products.  Just imagine all the fun you can have crafting with these products.  

Here's a peek at a few projects using fun new Holiday Catalog products.
 The Greetings from Santa Stamp Set and Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies work so well together–SAVE 10% when you buy the bundle!  
Santa Bundle Wood Mount  143523  $46.75
Santa Bundle Clear Mount  143524  $39.50

There is an amazing new bundle – the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  Save 10% when you bundle --> 143493  $35.00 (photopolymer)
This punch not only works with this fun Christmas set, but there is a Halloween set that coordinates with the punch too!  The punch is so versatile. 


Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...