Saturday, August 6, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Cards

I love the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.  This bundle is amazing!  Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday.  
You can only order these August 2-31 (while supplies last).
Attend my card class in August to use this great bundle!


Here's a great way to save a little card stock, use the layer you are going to adhere behind the Whisper White to cut out the die before you adhere the layers.  
Colors:  Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stock, Mint Macaron Classic Ink.

On the blue flower I sponged Marina Mist on the Soft Sky card stock.  
Colors:  Mint Macaron, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock, Marina Mist Classic Ink.





Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...