Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Quick and Easy Thoughtful Branches Card

Here's another quick and easy Thoughtful Branches card using the stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.  I love this bundle and all it's possibilities.  
  
You can only order these August 2-31 (while supplies last).
Attend my card class in August to use this great bundle and order yours before it's gone.

This is a great fall card. The stamp set has a number of sayings in it, so you can really have your choice of saying just what you want.  
I used sponges in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie to color the leaves.  Early Espresso for the trunk and greeting.  The grass is Old Olive, and I stamped 3 times without reining.  
Here's 3 different quick cards using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set, and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies on the card on the right.  I posted the 2 white cards on Monday, you can see more about these cards in that post.









Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...