Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sympathy Cards from Friends

I feel like I have been MIA from my blog for the last 2 weeks. Okay, really the last 2 months have been hard to get posts done.  I'm sorry there have not been as many posts as usual.  I know May is always a crazy month at our house, it's the end of school and then I get so excited about the pre order for the new Stampin'Up! catalog too. But this May was different.  I was bracing myself for another crazy May, but right as my pre order arrived, I got some terrible news, my brother past away suddenly.  So sadly, I didn't open that wonderful box of pre order products to play during the month and start sharing all those great new products in the new catalog.  Instead I spent some time in Tucson with family for a few days and managed over to time to get back into a routine.  Working and being with family has been helpful, and over the last 2 months I have reflected on life.  I'm happy to be stamping again, I think I needed that creative outlet.  I realize how important it is to reach out to friends and family.  Tell them you are thinking of them, send them a card or call.  Don't wait to tomorrow to get together, because sadly tomorrow may not come.  

On that sad and happy note, I wanted to share a few of the beautiful handmade cards I received over the last month.  I am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family reaching out to show they care.  I hope we can all pass along wishes to others.  I have decided I should be sending out more cards!  Lord knows I make plenty of cards, but don't always get around to sending them.  That's changing.  

Thank you to all my wonderful friends who sent handmade cards.  Here are a few of them.  I have them proudly hanging on the wall.  I can feel the love in the cards!  That's just one of the things I love about a handmade card.





Coming soon… June was the being of the new Stampin'Up! catalog.  I just finished a demonstrator card swap and I have another card swap next week.  I'm looking forward to sharing those fun cards and many other new ideas at my classes and other events with you.  

I hope you are all well and have a very happy July!


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order anytime (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...