Monday, July 4, 2016

Jar of Love Swap Card

One of the card swaps I made was inspired by a beautiful sympathy card I received from my friend Marsha.  I just loved the color combination she used, Mint Macaron and Smokey Slate.  
My card swap uses the Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle (save 10% when you buy the bundle), and other products from the new Stampin'Up! catalog that started in June.  There are so many fun products, it's often hard from me to decide which ones I want more, because I want them all!  But the Jar of Love stamp set and coordinating framelits Everyday Jars were at the top of my list.  

Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
Everyday Jars Framelits Dies

Supplies for Jar of Love card swap card:
Jar of Love stamp setEveryday Jars Framelits Dies, Mint Macaron, Smokey Slate and Whisper White card stock, Mint Macaron and Smokey Slate ink, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots, Snail adhesive, Dimensionals

Here is the card from Marsha that inspired me to make this card.  
Marsha Gallardo sympathy card

Coming soon… June was the being of the new Stampin'Up! catalog.  I just finished a demonstrator card swap and I have another card swap next week.  I'm looking forward to sharing those fun cards and many other new ideas at my classes and other events with you.  

I hope you are all well and have a very happy July!


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order anytime (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...