Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sneak Peek May Paper Pumpkin

When I was at the Stampin'Up! On Stage convention in April, I got a sneak peek of the May Paper Pumpkin kit!!  We got to make one of the cards, way cute and so easy!! Not only that, but we were able to take photos this time!!  So I wanted to share it with you.
I also got to see the April kit before I came home and found my kit waiting for me.  Such great stamps in both kits.  Enjoy the photos I'm sharing from On Stage of both the April and May Paper Pumpkin kits.  

Paper Pumpkin is a fully designed project kit that arrives at your door each month with stamps, ink and paper–everything cut and ready to go!  Each month is a surprise with fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home decor and more for just $19.95 a month (shipping included).
This was a nice display of the May 2016 kit at the Stampin'Up! On Stage event, and some alternative ideas for the kit.  
Here's the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit at On Stage.  I thought the wreath was fun, and loved the alternate ideas they provided.  Most of all I LOVED the stamps in this kit!!
Here are some close up photos of a few of the alternate ideas in the kit and the wreath you can make in the kit.  



If you sign up by the 10th of the month, you will receive this month's kit.
Month-to-month subscriptions
Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible–you can suspend or cancel anytime.  
Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com

Prepaid Subscriptions

Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/month on a 12-month subscription.

Click here to purchase a prepaid subscription.

We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.

Extra Perk for Subscribers:

Subscribers have access to a selection of past kits and refills. Order more of your favorites here (while supplies last). It's also a great way to get an idea of what types of kits we send.


Paper Pumpkin Craft Kit - Monthly fun in a box

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 

Prepaid Paper Pumpkin ...great anytime crafting for you!  
They make a great gift too.

Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Options

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...