Saturday, March 19, 2016

What I Love Sale-A-Bration Cards

Here are 2 cards using the What I Love SAB stamp set.  You can pick this as your FREE item when you spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products from now until March 31.

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) ends in less than 2 weeks!  I cannot believe it is almost over already.  I love it when everyone can earn free stamps! Pick a free SAB item with every $50.  

I always like to stock up on essentials during SAB: grid paper, Stampin' Mist, envelopes, dimensionals and snail.  It's a great way to earn that super cute SAB set I've been wanting.  

This quick and easy card was fun to make, and more fun to give to people.
SUPPLIES: What I Love SAB stamp set, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card stock, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder inks, Corner Rounder Punch, snail

The What I Love stamp set is a 2 step stamp set with images that work together so well.  To get 2 tones of color on these flowers I stamped the outline stamp with the ink, then with the solid stamp image to fill in the flower I stamped off* my ink first for a lighter tone when it filled in the image.

Stamp Off: 

  • stamp in ink (do not rock the stamp, just stamp straight up and down a few times) 
  • stamp on scrap paper or grid paper
  • then stamp the image on your project (do not reink, you get a softer, lighter tone)

SUPPLIES: What I Love SAB stamp set, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight inks, snail


Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

January 5th - March 31th is the biggest Stampin'Up! sale of the year…

Sale-A-Bration (SAB)

Sale Dates: January 5 - March 31, 2016
SHOP - For every $50 you spend, pick a free SAB item to add to your order (see the SAB catalog for free items)
JOIN - $99 Starter Kit--pick up to $155 in product in your kit for only $99! That's $30 more during this sale!
HOST - Get an extra $25 in rewards with sales of $250 or more! 
           This extra $25 is good on workshops and individual orders.

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...