Saturday, December 19, 2015

Reindeer Punch Gift Card Holders

Look at these fun gift card holders!!  I made some of these for a Gift Card Swap, and wanted to share the directions and supplies with you.  I'll post better pictures of the other gift card swaps soon.
My gift card holder pattern came from LeeAnn Greff. She posted an easy gift card holder that's perfect for any occasion. I found the idea for the reindeer punch art from Dena Rekow, when she posted an adorable bag/gift card holder with the reindeer on the front. She got the reindeer from Jill Hillard--LOVE IT!! Dena even posted a great picture of all the punches used to make putting the reindeer together so easy!
Dena Rekow posted some great pictures, and a chart of the punches used to make the reindeer.  She gave credit to Jill Hillard for the punched reindeer idea.  I loved what they both did with the reindeer.  I spent some time making a bunch of reindeer for cards.
I only used some of the punches that Dena did.  The punches I used were:  Owl punch for head, eyes and tail (just a small piece of the ear and head to make the tail), Oval Punch for body (cut a small piece off), 1/2" Circle Punch for the nose and the hooves (cut off a small piece), Tree Punch for antlers and ears (ears are from the tear drop shape on the punch).  I used Tombow Multi Purpose Glue, Glue Dots and Dimensionals to put the reindeer together.
LeeAnn Greff posted an easy gift card holder weeks ago.  I just love how versatile this card holder is!  They work great for Christmas, but also for anytime of year.  
Directions for Gift Card Holder:
4-1/4" x 11" card, scored at 2" and 5-1/2". Use a Circle or Oval punch on the end for circle shape to pull out gift card.  Tear and Tape to adhere when you fold over.  

Here are the cards for the swap, I used the Paper Pumpkin November 2015 kit (Mistletoe & Holly) stamps for the greeting.  Starbucks had cute cup shaped gift cards at the store, perfect for a fun and different gift card!
Hope you enjoy these fun and easy gift card holders!!

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 

_____________ . ____________

Some products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog are retiring.
See the Retiring Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog List and details HERE
and get those wonderful holiday products before they are gone.

Savings up to 60% off


Stampin' Up! Year End Sale

  • Sale Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016. 
  • No minimum purchase required.
  • No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
  • Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
  • Yes, you can add non-Year-End-Sale items to your orders.
  • Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders
The Holiday Catalog Retiring List is updated with any sale prices too.



Prepaid Paper Pumpkin ...great for gift giving!



Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Options


Have a wonderful weekend!  Contact me with any questions.  
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...