Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

I just love getting cards from friends at Christmas time.  Here's a fun card from my friend Kate Amberg.  She's a great demonstrator and has such fun ideas.  Merry Christmas!!
  
 White Christmas stamp set with Holiday Designer Series Paper and colors.


_____________ . ____________

Some products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog are retiring.
See the Retiring Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog List and details HERE
and get those wonderful holiday products before they are gone.

Savings up to 60% off


Stampin' Up! Year End Sale

  • Sale Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016. 
  • No minimum purchase required.
  • No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
  • Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
  • Yes, you can add non-Year-End-Sale items to your orders.
  • Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders
The Holiday Catalog Retiring List is updated with any sale prices too.


There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie





2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the card! I had fun making them - and I made a lot!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turned out great! So glad I was lucky enough to get one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...