Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Here are some fun gift card holders from a gift card swap.  Jan, Crista, Glenda and myself swapped some fun ideas and I wanted to share them. There was lots of CASING going on from other great demonstrators. I love how many demonstrators copy and share ideas.  I hope I have given credit to all ideas.  If I missed something, please contact me so I can give credit where credit is due.  All craft supplies are from Stampin'Up!
From left to right:
Jan Myers made fun treats for each of us, with candy inside. These mini coffee cups were a hit! Jan's idea came from Pink Buckaroo Designs. Love Erica's tutorial.

My gift card holder pattern came from LeeAnn Greff. She posted an easy gift card holder that's perfect for any occasion. I found the idea for the reindeer punch art from Dena Rekow, when she posted an adorable bag/gift card holder with the reindeer on the front. She got the reindeer from Jill Hillard--LOVE IT!! Dena even posted a great picture of all the punches used to make putting the reindeer together so easy!

Crista Bailey made a fun gift card holder (Crumb Cake card with Merry die cut), she got the idea from Dawn Olchefske.

Glenda Timkovich made a beautiful gift card holder using the Embellished Ornaments Bundle (Clear or Wood) from the Holiday Catalog. There is an ornament that pulls out of the top and holds a card or money.
Jan Myers made a great and easy card holder (black and gold on right). The envelope holds a card, and she used the Bow Builder Punch and Merry Die Cut to decorate.
Precision Base Plate
Many of the ideas in this swap used a Big Shot with dies and frailest. Right now the Precision Base Plate is on Sale (through Monday, December 14!!) as part of the Weekly Deals. This product is a must for Big Shot users. ONLY $18.75 THROUGH MONDAY!
I love detailed dies, but sometimes it's hard to make all the fine cuts crisp and sharp. The Precision Base Plate adds a little more oomph to your die sandwich, making working with detailed dies a dream! I used to use wax paper to help keep the details clean and help get the paper out of the die. No more! It works great with the Magnetic Platform too.

Here are close ups of Glenda's gift card holder and mine. I hope to get close ups of the others posted this week. Plus directions for my gift card holder.


There are so many great products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog, but some will be gone when this catalog ends.
Say goodbye to retiring products from the 2015 Holiday Catalog, but before you do, there's still an opportunity to order your favorites. Retiring products will only be available until January 4, or while supplies last, so now's a great time to order them before they're gone!
Ends January 4, 2016 (or while supplies last)

Click on the links below to Print the lists (one is a pdf format, the other is an excel spreadsheet.  Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
Looking for fun holiday projects? Check my Pinterest boards.  Contact me if you have any questions about products or would like to order. 

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...