Sunday, November 8, 2015

Your Presents Card in Mint Macaron

Here's a fun card using the Your Presents stamp set, available in Wood or Clear, from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  

Try the kissing technique with this stamp set.  Ink the patterned stamp, then stamp it on the solid stamp to transfer the pattern.  Then stamp your project using the solid stamp. It's an easy way to get even more options from your stamp set.  
Your Presents stamp set in Wood or Clear

If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...