Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 2015 Paper Pumpkin Card Kit

Last week I got my November Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail.  I instantly fell in love with it!  The cards are just perfect for the holidays.  We headed out of town for a few days, and this kit was the perfect thing to pack for the trip.  It has everything in it I need to make the cards (except scissors), this kit even came with 2 sizes of dimensionals to pop up my layers and lots of glue dots!   And one of my favorite color inks... Cherry Cobbler!!  
Here are the cards I'm making while visiting Steamboat.  Already have a few done, soon I'll have 10 cards ready to send.

a sheet of mini dimensionals
It was beautiful and sunny the first few days in Steamboat, but here comes the snow!  I thought sitting in front of the fireplace crafting sounded like a great idea.  I also brought my Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist, and a few other stamping supplies for my craft time.  
Look at all the supplies that came in this kit!  It makes 10 cards (5 each of 2 different designs).  The stamp set is really fun too.  These cards have a pre-printed pattern, and the envelopes are Cherry Cobbler colored with a patterned inside.  There are fun die-cuts and pearls to accent the cards.
The kit comes with directions for making each of the cards, card making supplies (precut and scored), an exclusive stamp set, and ink spot.
Make 5 of this fun and pretty card.  I really like the little touches, like the zig zag edge on the Whisper White piece, the die cut and the pearls to finish it off.
Make 5 of these cards too, I love the pre-printed cards and envelopes, plus the die cuts and red colored pearls are a fun finish.  There's enough Linen Thread to make all 10 cards.  Wonder what else I can make while I'm here?

The November Paper Pumpkin kit is so perfect for making quick and easy Christmas cards!!  I can't wait to order refills for this kit to make more cards.  
I get my red box every month!!  And I love getting it.  It's fun to see a new kit every month and can give me a little fun craft time.  It's even better when I didn't have to do any of the cutting and planning.  I just open the box, take a quick look at the directions and start stamping!  I can even take these kits on the go!

If you want the next kit, you'll need to subscribe by no later than the 10th of the month
New subscribers - subscribe here 
Past subscribers - activate your subscription again and update your payment option by the 10th of the month to receive that month's kit.
Try Paper Pumpkin now, enjoy the fun of getting that red box, and it's only $19.95 + tax. You can sign up online, or shop online to purchase a prepaid subscription.  
Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton (if you use the links on this blog it will take you to my sign up page). Sign to take advantage of this fun monthly kit, and it's only $19.95 per month (shipping is included)!

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me on Pinterest (especially my Paper Pumpkin board) to see lots more ideas, and follow Stampin'Up! too.
Shop online HERE for great Stampin'Up! products!



Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...