Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thanks a Latte Paper Pumpkin

Here's one of the past Paper Pumpkin kits, Thanks a Latte.  Now, if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can order this full kit, and/or refills too!  Shop online for past Paper Pumpkin Kits HERE.  New kits have been added to the past kits available.  Check them all and have fun getting some of those kits you may have missed.  


Here's my kit when I opened it.  I love the stamp set and the cards it makes are so fun!  Plus once you've used the supplies in the kit, you still have the stamp set and 2 ink spots to keep making new projects.  

Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and receive a monthly craft kit, it's only $19.95 per month (shipping is included)! Or buy a prepaid subscription and redeem at mypaperpumpkin.com.
Shop online, or contact me to place your order.  Have a great day!


There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...