Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Scene and Hearth & Home card

Here's the last of the cards from my September card class--Fall Cards.  I offered a card I made for a Demonstrator Swap, but I made different samples for class so they could do a Halloween card or not.  Make it what you want and need, that's part of the fun of class.  Here's a few of the variations of the card they made, using the new bundle from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog, Happy Scenes stamp set with the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies.
The bundle Happy Scenes stamp set with the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies from Stampin'Up! coordinates so well together and when you buy the Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle you'll save 15%.
Other supplies used:
Harwood stamp set, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stocks, Stampin' Markers: Delightful Daffodil, Pumpkin Pie, Blender Pen with Mossy Meadow ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits Dies, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Snips, Dimensionals.

Here's the other cards from class.  We had fun with the Owl Builder Punch and the new Woodland Embossing folder with Among the Branches stamp set.
We used the Owl Builder Punch  to make fun owls and other creatures like the ones on these cards.  Turn the owl body upside-down to make a ghost or alien.  

Among the Branches stamp set and the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder are so fun to use. They coordinate well and if you buy them together you can save 15% on the bundle!

If you are in the Denver area, come to a card class.  Check my calendar here for upcoming events.  Contact me to attend or for more information.  

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  See all the Holiday Bundles HERE and save 15% off.

If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...