Monday, October 26, 2015

Garden in Bloom shoebox swap card

Here's a pretty card my friend Cindy Russell made a few months ago at a shoe box swap.  I just love getting together with friends to make cards.  Everyone has such pretty cards.
Cindy used the Garden in Bloom Photopolymer stamp set to make this 4" x 4" card.  This Two-Step Stampin' set comes with 20 stamps giving you so many creative options.  
Garden in Bloom Photopolymer stamp set

Here's a few more project ideas from Stampin'Up! using this using Garden in Bloom Photopolymer stamp set.  


There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...