Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog is here!

Today the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog starts! This amazing catalog is filled with so many fun products, and project ideas.  If you've seen it, you probably already have your wish list started.  Wait no more... place your order now!  
If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help you out.  
If you have not received your Holiday catalog please contact me to get yours.  Have a big wish list?  Contact me about a Hostess Club, it's a great way to get things off your list, a little at a time. Order every other month, and get a turn at being the hostess too.  Reply to this post to get more information on my Hostess Club or contact me through my Stampin'Up! webpage HERE.  
Is your wish list calling to you?  Do you want it all?   Sign up as a demonstrator!  Get a great discount, be the first to see and use new products and have fun!  

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  Check out the product suites that coordinate perfectly for easy creating.  No guessing about which colors, designs and accents go together, the work's done for you.






Only a few more days to get half off your first two months!
Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!

Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton (if you use the links on this blog it will take you to my sign up page). Sign to take advantage of this fun monthly kit, and it's only $19.95 per month after your first two month discount (shipping is included)!
Are you on Pinterest?  Follow me on Pinterest (especially my Paper Pumpkin board) to see lots more ideas, and follow Stampin'Up! too.

Do you have a big WISH LIST of Stampin'Up! products?  
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? I've had so much fun at Stampin'Up! events, made wonderful friends and demonstrator's get to preorder new products before they are available!! 

If you want more information about joining, click HERE. The starter kit is great--and only $99, select up to $125 in product, plus you'll get business supplies too. Whether you want a discount or a business, being a demonstrator can be anything you want it to be. 



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...