Monday, August 3, 2015

Spoiler Alert: August and September Paper Pumpkin 2015 Kits

If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you can't go wrong! 
Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!

SNEAK PEEK
When I was at the Stampin'Up! Convention Last week I saw samples of the next 2 kits!!  

August is beautiful!  There are 6 cards and 3 boxes, fun flower dies, there was I think Blushing Bride with Black and White?  Now I am kind of guessing since I was so excited, I kind of forgot what I saw!  Have you ever been that excited?  

September will be perfect for some Fall or Halloween Treats!  There were these fun paper bag/craft looking paper, that you make something that looks like a witches broom, but it's actually a treat bag that you can put candy in!  How fun is that?

Sign up now for the 2 month special and you can enjoy both of these kits at half off!!
Looking for something fun to craft every month?  How about Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up! It's a great crafting kit with something different every month.
Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
Offer Dates: July 23-September 10, 2015

Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).

Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton (if you use the links on this blog it will take you to my sign up page). Sign to take advantage of this fun monthly kit, and it's only $19.95 per month (shipping is included)!
Are you on Pinterest?  Follow me on Pinterest (especially my Paper Pumpkin board) to see lots more ideas, and follow Stampin'Up! too.


Shop online HERE for great Stampin'Up! products!

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...