Monday, August 17, 2015

July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit Cards

Paper Pumpkin kits are a fun way to get a little crafting in every month.  Sign up any time, if you sign up by the 10th of the month you'll receive that month's kit. Order on the 11th or later to receive the following month's kit.  

This summer I got a little behind on opening and making my kits.  With end of school, a new job, company, company, and more company, Stampin'Up! Convention, and a soccer tournament, it was a little busy.  But last week I finally pulled out my July kit!  I love the little tea cup!  
The kit has a great stamp set, 2 ink spots and all the supplies to make cards.  The only think I needed was some snail adhesive.  Well, I also used scissors since I stamped some cups on scraps of Whisper White card stock and cut out the cups.  The card on the left has one of the cups I stamped and cut out, while the one on the right has a die cut cup that I stamped on.  
July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

If you like crafting, try a Paper Pumpkin kit.  Right now you can save on the kits when you subscribe by September 10.  
Half Off on Paper Pumpkin--if you have never tried Paper Pumpkin this is the perfect time!!  Save 50% off your first two months with the code:  HALFOFF.
Half Off Paper Pumpkin - thru Sept 10, Subscribe with Dawn O: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=61500 

Shop online HERE for great Stampin'Up! products!

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...