Sunday, August 23, 2015

Choose Happiness Card

Here's a card I made last year using the stamp set Choose Happiness. I thought it was a good card for Fall, and Fall is coming next month.  
The Choose Happiness stamp set is available in wood or clear.
I got the idea from Shelli Gardner when she stamped a card like this on stage at Convention.  I liked her card so much, I ordered the stamp set.  
Supplies:  
Choose Happiness stamp set, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry card stock, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze inks, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, retired Framelit Labels Collection, Bird Builder Punch, Dimensionals
Choose Happiness stamp set wood or clear
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? I've had so much fun at Stampin'Up! events, made tons of friends over the years, and... Demonstrator's get to preorder new products before they are available!! 
If you want more information about joining, click HERE for more information. The starter kit is great! for only $99, you get to select up to $125 in product, plus business supplies too. It's a great start to the fun! Whether you want a discount or a business, being a demonstrator can be anything you want it to be. 

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...