Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stampin'Up! Star and Sassy Salutations Card Ideas

While posting the card for my mom's birthday (on the 4th of July!)  I saw some really cute cards from Stampin'Up! using the Star Framelites and Sassy Saluations.  I think making cards like this will be in my future, I love CASEing cards (copy and share everything).  I love the Star Framelit Dies and Sassy Salutations stamp set, so I wanted to share these cute ideas with you.  Just imagine all the fun you can have with these products!
Star Framelit Dies
Sassy Salutations-available in WOOD or CLEAR

Click here to shop my store for all these great Stampin'Up! products and more.

The Star Framelit Dies coordinate with a number of other Stampin'Up! products or work well on their own.  With 5 dies you get your choice of stars for your projects. It's been one of my favorites lately, perfect for graduation cards, decorating gift bags, birthdays and more.
Star Framelit Dies
The Sassy Salutations stamp set has 6 great greetings in a font that goes hand in hand with fun cards.  Sassy Salutations is available in WOOD or CLEAR
I love how the designers at Stampin'Up! used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies with the card above. (TIP: when using intricate thinlits dies, use wax paper between the card stock and the die when running it through the Big Shot.)
Sassy Salutations-available in WOOD or CLEAR



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...