Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Swap Card

Here's a fun card I made for a card swap with other Stampin'Up! Demonstrators at the end of June, as part of a new Stampin'Up! catalog swap.  I love this new stamp set, Sprinkles of Life and I used the new 2015-2017 In Color colors too.
This great stamp set is full of positivity that you'll want to share with everyone.  Stampin'Up! donates time and money to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities. When you buy the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set, Stampin'Up! donates a portion of the proceeds to RMHC.

Click here to shop my store for all these great Stampin'Up! products and more.
Here's my table while I was making the cards for the swap.  This great photopolymer set is entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and adhere to the clear blocks.  The Tree Builder Punch coordinates with this stamp set and works so well.
Sprinkles of Life

Tree Builder Punch
Here are the cards when I was all done.  I added a little glitter to the cupcake tops to give it a little bling.  The 2-way glue pen works well with Stampin' Glitter.


Colors for this card:  Whisper White, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder Envelope Paper, inks: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Big Shot and Oval Collections Framelits, Word Window Punch, 2-way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. It's a fun and easy card to make!



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...