Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ornate Tag Topper Punch Treats

Sometimes I just need some sweet treats to give to friends.  Here are some I made a few weeks ago.  I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch to make these easy treats.  
This punch is on sale through Monday, July 13 at 30% off!
To make these treats use card stock that is just under 2" wide, any length you want.  The candy I used is 1" wide, so I found the middle and scored 1/2" to each side of middle. 
They are fun and easy to make.

Click here to shop my store for all these great Stampin'Up! products and more.
Here's the products I used to make these sweet treats.
Ornate Tag Topper Punch
Create your own tag toppers, bookmarks, bellybands and more.  Insert a 2" stripe of card stock (any length) and punch.

To make the Flowers:
I used 2 sizes of punched flowers and layered them together Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch, but you could use any flower punches to make flowers like these.  
Use a bone folder to distress the card stock, brake down the fibers by using the the bone folder to curl the petals and crumple up the paper.  
Keep working with the card stock until you can see the edges separating so you can peel them apart.
Then glue the 2 punched flowers together, I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere the flower with a Dimensional.

The Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch both coordinate with stamps in the catalog too.  Imagine all the fun you can have making projects with these punches.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...