Thursday, July 2, 2015

In Color 2015-2017 You've Got This Cards

Here are some fun cards using all 5 of the new Stampin'Up! In Colors for 2015-2017, with the stamp set You've Got This (available WOOD or CLEAR).  I was having fun with my Aqua Painter. I wanted to show off each color on it's own card and really enjoyed painting too.

The 2015-2017 In Colors are here! And there is an assortment of products using these fun colors.
For the stem of the flower 2015-2017 In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.  
The 2015-2017 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin' Pads Kit (138358) is only $32.50 for 5 ink pads and a pack of assorted paper.
2015-2017 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin' Pads Kit
 Click here to shop my store for all these great Stampin'Up! products and more.

The Aqua Painter is a great way to get that watercolor look, no need for a brush and cup.  Just paint!  The Aqua Painters hold liquid for easy watercolors.  Use it with Watercolor Paper and Classic Stampin' Ink.  For these cards I used Whisper White Paper, and a pack of assorted In Color 2015-2017 card stock.  
TIP: When using the aqua painter use soft, quick strokes.  Work quickly, and have fun.  Instead of perfect coloring with a marker this is the perfect time to make quick strokes and don't always worry about being exact.  For the petals on this flower I reloaded color on to my aqua painter with each petal.  I didn't squeeze out water, just kept the tip damp and moved quickly.  (too much water makes the Whisper White paper warp)  If you want more color or darker areas, wait a minute and then add more color to an area.  
Mint Macaron

Tip Top Taupe

Delightful Dijon

Watermelon Wonder

Cucumber Crush

The 2015-2017 In Colors are fun. Here's a few of the products featuring these great colors, but there's also ribbons, envelope paper and more!



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...