Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

My mom's birthday is on the 4th of July, so I'm always looking for fun ideas for her birthday card.  This year I wanted stars and, of course, red, white and blue.  I thought big sparkling silver stars would be great, and kept to the whole red, white and blue theme.  It's all Stampin'Up! products too.  

Happy 4th of July and happy birthday mom!!
Click here to shop my store for all these great Stampin'Up! products and more.

Colors for this card:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy and Silver Glitter Paper. It's a fun and easy card to make!

The Star Framelits have been one of my favorites lately. So many fun things to do with stars (like graduation cards, decorate gift bags and this card). I used the Star Framelit Dies for the larger stars. 
Star Framelit Dies

For the small stars, the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I love these little punches! A tiny flower, star and heart make this the perfect set of punches for lots of projects. 
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
The Sassy Salutations stamp set has the great greetings in a font that goes hand in hand with fun cards.  Sassy Salutations is available in WOOD or CLEAR
Sassy Salutations-available in WOOD or CLEAR

Happy 4th of July and happy birthday mom!!


Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...