Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fun Fold Swap from Jenny

Here's a fun card my friend Jenny Kahn made for our New Catalog Demonstrator Swap. It features the new stamp set Barnyard Babies (available in Wood or Clear stamps). And a fun fold too.
 Here is the closed card using the Barnyard Babies (available in Wood or Clear).
Barnyard Babies (Wood or Clear)
 First opening of the card.
Second fold of the card.  
Measurements for Jenny's card:
Whisper White 7" x 5-1/2", score at 4-1/2"
Watermelon Wonder 7" x 4-1/4", score at 3"

I remember making Christmas cards with folds like this years ago, they were fun and easy to make. Try out a fun fold card like this and post a comment here.




Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...