Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Convention Photos Day 1

I'm back from the Stampin'Up! Convention and have so many fun ideas and projects to share.  Today I wanted to share some fun photos of Convention - Day 1.  
Starting with this fun bag from my roommate Glenda.  She made these beautiful bags for us, with a bag tag on the front for us to put on our convention bags.  
What's in the bag?  The gift bag from Glenda had fun card swaps and a gift too.  The Stampin'Up! Convention bag had a new stamp set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog, a prize patrol color, and supplies for make-n-takes too.  Love the bag, it will be great for winter.
If you like Stampin'Up! products, you can order online anytime, or contact me to order.  With so many fun products in the Stampin'Up! catalog, just imagine all the fun you can have!!  Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 
 Here are some fun little chocolate treats I was making for friends and to swap.
 Glenda, Melodie and Tammie waiting in line to get our convention bags. 
Here's a beautiful swap that Glenda made.  I always love her cards!!
 Here we are getting ready for the Opening General Session.
 Bring on the fun!!  Stampin'Up! employees greet us at the door to start the fun.
 Here's the stage!  I love all the details.  Just image all the fun you could have when you sign up and come with me next year!  
Want more information about joining Stampin'Up!…click here--join my group
Order online here or contact me to place your order
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join. 
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too! 
I would love to stamp with you. 

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions. Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...