Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Card Class Cards for Saturday

Here are the cards for my card class this Saturday.  I CASEd 2 of these cards and the cupcake was my design.  They were a lot of fun to make, and I cannot wait for you to make them on Saturday.  If you are in the Denver area, RSVP to attend and learn how to make all these cards.
I love using Pinterest and blogs for ideas for cards.  I found both of these cards on Pinterest.com, you can see the originals on my Stampin'Up! Pinterest board.  The Tip Top Taupe flower card on the left is from Claire Daily and the beach looking card on the right is from Paper Ecstasy blog, thank you ladies for some great cards!

 Here's a quick list of some of the products we will be using at class:  Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Oval Collections Framelits, Hello You Thinlits, Tree Builder Punch, Sprinkles of Life stamp set, Envelope Paper, You've Got This stamp set, Wetlands stamp set.

Make 6 cards for $12, or free when you place an order of $25 or more!
I hope you can make it!  These cards are lots of fun, and we always need birthday cards!



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...