Friday, May 8, 2015

Too Kind Window Flip Card

Here's a fun card we made at my April Card Class, it's a Window Flip card using the retiring Stampin'Up! stamp set Too Kind (available in WOOD and CLEAR)
The Too Kind stamp set is just one of the great stamps on the Stampin'Up! Retiring Products List, see them HERE

I got the idea for this fun fold card from other demonstrators.  I just love how wonderful the cards are. I saw a fun flip card video from Julie Davison showing off this Window Flip card where the front middle part opens to reveal the rest of the card.  (She got the idea from a swap from LeeAnn Greff).  So thanks to both of you for a fun card idea!!

Here's my version of the card where it opens up.  
There are three main pieces of card stock for this card.  
  • 4-1/4" x 5-3/8" Pistachio Pudding card stock
  • 3-1/2" x 5-3/8" Whisper White card stock
  • 3" x 11" Perfect Plum card stock, scored at 5-1/2"
Use a strong adhesive to adhere the flap behind the card.  
After scoring the Perfect Plum card stock at 5-1/2", stamp your image on the Whisper White card stock and punch a circle in the Plum card stock.  
I used 1-3/4" Circle Punch, placed against the card stock it centered perfectly left to right, so you can decide how high up you want your punch on the front.
I love the flowers in the Too Kind stamp set.  This set is a two-step stamping set, I stamped off the largest flower image before stamping on the Whisper White card stock.  Then I stamped the second largest stamp in the set on top of the other stamp.  


I then decided that I wanted a larger opening for some of my cards.  So I used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch to make a bigger window, while still framing the flowers.
After adhering the Whisper White card stock to the Pistachio Pudding card stock, I put glue on the back of the Perfect Plum card stock, then folded and centered the front part before adhering the card stock to the back of the Pistachio Pudding card stock.  
For a fun finishing touch, I decided to add some Stampin' Glitter, Dazzling Diamonds is my favorite!  Use two-way glue with glitter for quick and easy bling on your cards.


Such a pretty card, and I stepped it up with the Stampin' Glitter and the Oval Punch for the greeting on the front.  
Too Kind stamp set (available in WOOD and CLEAR)
Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------

Also included is the My Digital Studio list, with all products discounted 30 percent off retail.  My Digital Studio will no longer be available after June 2.
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last)

Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

------------------------------

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...