Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sneak Peek of the new Stampin'Up! In Colors

I wanted to share the NEW In Colors for the upcoming 2015-17 annual Stampin'Up! catalog.  
Aren't they pretty?  Such bright pretty colors, and I love that butterfly too!  All 5 of these colors will be in the new catalog, coming soon.  I think my favorite is Tip Top Taupe, but I'll have to see them in person before I can really decide.  
There's other new products featured here too!  

  • 2015-2017 In Color Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon
  • 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
  • 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents
  • Bold Butterfly Framelits

As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order almost all of these products you see here, and lots more!  My new catalogs will be coming in the same package too!  I cannot wait to have them in my hands and share more with you.  
Do you want to get your catalog early?  
And Sneak Peek products too?  
If you sign up to be a demonstrator during May you can choose any of the items on the pre-order list in your kit.  That's right!  Choose up to $125 in brand new 'Sneak Peek' products for just $99 plus tax.  Shipping is free!!  What a great deal.  
Click here to read about joining.  I'd love to have you in my group. 

Right now, when you purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin'Up! you can select from the same Sneak Peek Pre-Order products that demonstrators get and get a case of the new catalogs (and some current catalogs too).

You'll find the selection of Sneak Peek products to choose from while completing the Online Application.

------------------------------

Also included is the My Digital Studio list, with all products discounted 30 percent off retail.  My Digital Studio will no longer be available after June 2.
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last)
Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

------------------------------

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...