Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pop-Out Window Card CASEd

Here's another fun card with a Pop-Out Window.  I just love the Indescribable Gift stamp set from Stampin'Up!  This was a CASEd card from LeeAnn Greff. This was my first attempt at this type of card.  Then I made another card for my April card class. 
 I got the idea for the Pop-Out Window Butterflies from LeeAnn Greff.
I love the image in the Indescribable Gift stamp set.  It reminds me of our trip to Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival.  I love the flowers and how beautiful they are.
Indescribable Gift stamp set in Clear or Wood
The card is standard size, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
I used a medium size Square Framelit die on the card, then used that cut out square layered with other colors for the card.  
See the LINK HERE for the measurements and directions.

These are the cards from my April Card Class.  I still need to post pictures from the May card class, my how the time flies! 


Going, going, gone!  June 2 is the last chance to order retiring products!!
Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...