Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fun Gate Fold Card

Here's a fun card we made at my April Card Class, it's a Gate Fold card using the retiring Stampin'Up! stamp set Yippee-Skippee (available in WOOD and CLEAR)
I also used the stamp sets Corner Garden and Papillon Potpourri (WOOD or CLEAR) and the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
Card measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8".
  For the black scallop edge I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.
This punch is retiring, and it's on sale, (119275) Price$15.95 $7.98
Use the punch to make a trim edge and then adhere it to another piece of black card stock.  

The Yippee-Skippee stamp set and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch are just some of the great products on the Stampin'Up! Retiring Products List, see them HERE
Here's the other cards from the April class.  Hope you enjoy.
------------------------------
Also included is the My Digital Studio list, with all products discounted 30 percent off retail.  My Digital Studio will no longer be available after June 2.
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last)

Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...