Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weekly Deals for April 14-20

Here's this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin'Up! for April 14-20.   


Save 25% OFF these great products. I love the Pansy Punch and the Labels Collections Framelits, use them both a lot.  I love how these products coordinate with other products in the Stampin'Up! catalog.  Stampin'Up! does a great job making coordinating products!


Sale items are while supplies last.


Order online, or contact me for orders, or with any questions.  It's a great deal!!


In Color Products Retiring Soon

That's right - annual Stampin'Up! retired list is coming April 21st. That's when we say good-bye to some beloved products to make room for the new. The only products I know for sure that will be on the retiring list are the 2013-2015 In Color product line. I am really sad to see them go, but that's how it works-they are only with us for two years.
2013-2015 In Color Products Include: 
  • 2013-2015 In Color Card Stock
  • 2013-2015 In Color Inkpad
  • 2013-2015 In Color Ink Refills - don't forget to get the refills!
  • 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
  • 2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
  • 2013-2015 In Color Thick Baker's Twine
  • 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to place your order.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...