Thursday, April 2, 2015

Too Kind Perfect Plum Card

Here's a pretty card I made for a good friend who just had surgery.  Lori's been fighting breast cancer for 1 year now, she is such a strong person, so this week I am trying to send lots of cards for her to enjoy during recovery. Stampin'Up! has so many great stamps for every occasion, Too Kind is just one of the great stamp sets in the catalog.



 Too Kind is available in Wood or Clear, page 149 in the Stampin'Up! annual catalog.
This is a 2 step stamping set with two stems and several blossoms to give you creative freedom to layer and make your flowers just the way you want them.  
To get different shades of Perfect Plum I inked and stamped the smaller (big flower) and then for the larger of the big flower I inked the flower, then stamped off on scrap paper first before stamping the image on my card front.  That way you can see different tones of color in the flowers.
Too Kind stamp set (Wood or Clear)



Glitter!!  I thought these pretty flowers needed some sparkle so I added my favorite Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to them. Use 2-Way Glue Pen on the image and then cover with glitter, pour off excess and give it a tap to get rid of extra.  Now you have pretty glitter accents.

Did you know the 2-Way Glue Pen works for temporary gluing if you let the glue dry first, or it's permanent if you adhere it immediately.  My favorite use is for small touches of glitter!!


Supplies:
Too Kind stamp set (Wood or Clear)
Whisper White and Perfect Plum card stock (see papers here)
Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzazz ink pads (see all inks here)
Punch Corner Project Life
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
2-Way Glue Pen
Snail adhesive

Order online here or contact me with any questions on this or other projects.

Contact me with questions or to order, and if you want a discount on great Stampin'Up! products then---join my group!  I would love to stamp with you.
Want to join?  It's easy to sign up online HERE, or contact me.
 Join now for $99 ($125 value) in your Starter Kit.


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to place your order.  


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...