Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit

I wanted to share a fun kit in the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog, Hello Life Project Kit. My friend and downline Jeanne Treptow made this cute kit weeks ago.  When she showed me I just had to share it.  I love this fun kit.    
You can see this great kit on page 6 in the Occasions catalog.   

I didn't think much of this kit when I first saw it in the Occasions catalog.  Loved the stamp set, Hello Life, that coordinates.
But then I went to the Stampin'Up! Leadership Conference and saw this fun kit.  Okay, I bought it and I still need to make it, but I saw Jeanne's kit, and now I have to make this kit!!  I even have a place on the wall for it.  Just imagine the fun you can have making a kit like this.  
Stampin'Up! Leadership
 Hello Project Kit, only $24.95  (137949)
Show off the little things that make you happy on this super cute wire frame.  Coordinates with Basic Black, Crushed Curry.  Stamps, ink, and adhesives sold separately.  
This great kit includes:
Die-cut frames and accent, die-cut letter stickers, window sheet, Crushed Curry baker's twine, thread, metallic silver clothespins, shaker frame, sewing needle, wire frame.  

Coordinates with the Hello Life Photopolymer stamp set 
Stampin'Up! Leadership


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to place your order.  


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...