Monday, April 20, 2015

Black & White Blended Bloom

I love the Blended Bloom stamp from Stampin'Up!  It's such a pretty flower and so versatile.  Not only can you color it, but it looks great in black and white too.

Supplies:  
Stamps  Million & One (Wood or Clear), Blended Bloom
Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Big Shot, Framelits Apothecary Accents and Ovals
Rhinestones


There are lots of Framelits from Stampin'Up! to use with your Big Shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 


Contact me with questions or to order, and if you want a discount on great Stampin'Up! products then---join my group!  I would love to stamp with you.
Want to join?  It's easy to sign up online HERE, or contact me.
 Join now for $99 ($125 value) in your Starter Kit.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...