Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mini Treat Bag in Sahara Sand

I know I just posted a treat bag the other day, but I realized I never shared this one from last month. The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies in the Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog is so great for little treats for anyone. 

I used the Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper for these bags.  This paper is so beautiful!!  (12 sheets, 4 each of 3 double-sided designs, 12"x12")  And a great new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog Petal Potpourri.  It's available in both clear and wood stamps.
It's just one of the great products from the Occasions catalog, and during Sale-a-Bration you can order this die, some paper or a punch and get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item too!! With such fun products, just imagine all the fun you can have and the great projects you can make!
With this die and my Big Shot just imagine all the fun projects.  If you purchase these during Sale-a-Bration (ends March 31, 2015) you can get even more FREE product with your purchase.  The Big Shot is $99.95, but add some paper and a die and you will be at $150 before you know it.  Now you get 3 FREE SAB items, plus $25 in hostess dollars to get more stuff!!  Order online here or contact me with any questions.

Belly Band:
A piece of card stock, this one was almost 2" wide by 8-1/2" long.  I wrapped it and did not measure my score marks, just folded the card stock so it wrapped around the bag.  I used my Oval Framelit Dies to make the white oval, and the  

Supplies Used:  
Petal Potpourri Stamp Set (Clear or Wood)
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies ($32.95)
Oval Collections Framelits Die ($26.95)
Big Shot ($99.95)
Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper ($10.95)
Flower Medallion Punch  ($16.95)
Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95)


The Petal Potpourri stamp set and Flower Medallion Punch are available in bundle to SAVE 15% on WOOD or CLEAR bundles.  See all the Bundles HERE.


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to place your order.  


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...