Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Balloon Card

Here's a fun card from my friend Dana Glass.  She make this card as part of our demonstrator swap for the Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog.  I love the idea, and I love balloons too.
Dana used some great products from the Occasions catalog including the Celebrate Today stamp set, Balloon Framelits Dies, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.  With such fun products, just imagine all the fun you can have and the great projects you can make!

Right now, during Sale-a-Bration(SAB) order $50 in product and pick a free SAB item with your purchase.  So order a punch, some paper, a stamp set, anything to get to $50 and pick a free SAB item too.  See all the products from the Occasions Catalog HERE.


If you have ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, but thought, I can't come up with the ideas…  You can do it!  Not only do you have tons of ideas at your fingertips on Pinterest and blogs out there to inspire you, but as a demonstrator you have the Stampin'Up! Demonstrator website and a bi-monthly magazine, Stampin' Success, filled with great ideas, creative tips, and helpful business ideas.  Plus you can have a great time sharing ideas with other demonstrators.  Contact me if you would like more information on joining Stampin'Up!  I have loved it for 9 years, and I would love to help you get started.  

Want to join?  It's easy to sign up online HERE, or contact me.
It's tons of fun, a great way to make new friends and so many great products to choose from!  I love all the crafting ideas and fun techniques I have learned through the years. But the best thing for me is the friendships I have made.

Just think how much fun you could be having.
Want to join?  It's easy to sign up online HERE, or contact me.
 Join now for $99 ($125 value), right now choose between 2 free product options:
Pick a free Simply Creative Product Kit or 2 Free Sale-a-Bration items in your Starter Kit.


Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to order.  

Get free Sale-a-Bration products with a qualified order - ends March 31st!
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration Brochure (10 choices)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (4 NEW choices for March)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (more NEW items added)


Right now, during Sale-a-Bration(SAB) when you order $50 in product you can pick a free SAB item with your purchase.  So order some paper, a stamp set or any other Stampin'Up! products and pick a free SAB item too. 

So SHOP, HOST or JOIN. Any way you look at it you can get free products!

You'll receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 of product you buy -- from January 6th - March 31, 2015. There are so many ways to get SAB rewards.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  I would love to stamp with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Do you want to have an online party?  Or get together and stamp?  Contact me to set it up!  Let's have fun together!  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...