Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CASEd Painted Petals Card

I love the Painted Petals stamp set. It's available in Wood, Clear and Photopolymer stamps!!  Here's another card using this beautiful stamp set, and of course some ribbons and Pearls for the finishing touch.  
Where did I get the idea?  Pinterest!!!  I love using Pinterest to find new ideas.  This idea came from Caro's Kaartjes(her blog), Caroline van de Straaten Onafhankelijk is also a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.  I love how Pinterest can bring so many people together from different countries to share ideas!  If you have not checked out Pinterest.com, please do.  It's filled with so many great ideas.
Want to make cards like this? Come to my card class on Saturday, March 7. Here's my calendar, if you are in the Denver area, join me for a class.  We will be making a card similar to this, and 2 other great birthday cards.  


If you have ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, but thought, I can't come up with the ideas?  You can do it!  Demonstrators have tons of ideas at your fingertips on Pinterest and blogs out there to inspire you, but as a demonstrator you have the Stampin'Up! Demonstrator website and a bi-monthly magazine, Stampin' Success, filled with great ideas, creative tips, and helpful business ideas.  
Contact me if you would like more information on joining Stampin'Up!  I have loved it for 9 years, and I would love to help you get started.  
Want to join?  It's easy to sign up online HERE, or contact me.



The Painted Petals stamp set has amazing watercolor effects with these stamps.  These Two-Steps stamps give you so many creative options––combine individual stamps to build a final image you want in the colors you want!  
Painted Blossoms Stamp Set - Photopolymer
Plus, this set includes three great greetings that coordinate beautifully with your images. Just think of all the great projects you could make with this stamp set, here's a few more ideas, what can you come up with?  




See this stamp set and all the other products from the Occasions Catalog HERE.
Contact me with any questions.  Order online HERE, or contact me to order.  

Get free Sale-a-Bration products with a qualified order - ends March 31st!
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration Brochure (10 choices)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (4 NEW choices for March)
VIEW: Sale-a-Bration PDF (more NEW items added)

Right now, during Sale-a-Bration(SAB) when you order $50 in product you can pick a free SAB item with your purchase.  So order some paper, a stamp set or any other Stampin'Up! products and pick a free SAB item too. 

So SHOP, HOST or JOIN. Any way you look at it you can get free products!

You'll receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 of product you buy -- from January 6th - March 31, 2015. There are so many ways to get SAB rewards.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  I would love to stamp with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to have an online party?  Or get together and stamp?  Contact me to set it up!  Let's have fun together!  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...