Thursday, March 19, 2015

Best Day Ever projects from Stampin'Up! Leadership

Here are a couple of fun projects to share from Sara Douglass.  These are projects she showed on stage during Stampin'Up! Leadership.  These fun projects feature Sale-a-Bration items that you can get with a $50 purchase through the end of this month.

 Fun projects using the Best Day Ever Stamp Set, free with a $50 purchase of Stampin'Up! products. Just imagine all the cute cards you could make with this stamp set.


 One of my favorite parts of Stampin'Up! events is the stamping ideas. These were so fun to watch.  I cannot believe I forgot to share them sooner!  I found a bunch and look forward to sharing lots over the next week or so.  Have you ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator?  Sign up to get a discount or have a business, either way works great.  Plus you too can go to fun stamping events!!  I would love to have you on my team if you do not already have a demonstrator.  
It's easy to join my group HERE online, or contact me.
It's tons of fun, a great way to make new friends and the discount!  I love all the crafting ideas and fun techniques I have learned through the years. But the best thing for me is the friendships I have made.



24 Sale-a-Bration Products!!
Since Blendabilities are no longer available as a Sale-A-Bration redemption item, Stampin' Up! has added 10 additional products for you to choose from.  In addition, Sale-A-Bration items (with the exception of stamps) will be available "while supplies last."

For Being You Stamp Set and In Color Accessory Pack

Nature's Perfection Stamp Set and Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack
2015 Sale-a-Bration #dostamping #stampinup
(Note: Blendabilities are currently not available - see the update on my blog post 3-14-2015 HERE)

Get free Sale-a-Bration products with a qualified order - ends March 31st!
  • Choose one with a $50 order
  • Choose two with a $100 order
  • Choose three with a $150 order
    • Plus get $25 in Stampin' Rewards
  • Choose 5 with a $250 order
    • Plus get $40 in Stampin' Rewards
    • AND $25 SAB Bonus for a total of $65 in Stampin' Rewards - wow!!

Contact me with any questions or to order, plus you can order online HERE.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...